Dr. Hui Zhang's Teaching Activities
University of Alaska Fairbanks
- PHYS626, Fundamentals of Plasma Physics, Spring and Fall 2011, Fall 2012, and Fall 2013.
- PHYS672, Magnetospheric Physics, 2012 Spring.
- PHYS213, Elementary Modern Physics, Fall 2012, Fall 2013, and Fall 2014.
- PHYS472C, Advanced Topics in Physics: Plasma Physics, Fall 2014.
- PHYS220, Introduction to Computational Physics, Spring 2015.
- PHYS103X, College Physics, Fall 2015.
- PHYS104X, College Physics, Spring 2016.
- Graduate Teaching Assistant for AS101, The Solar System, Department of Astronomy, Boston University, 2006.
Taught 3 lab sections per week, graded homework, lab reports and exams, held office hours, and advised ~40 students.